Saturday, April 6, 2013

Ads/Schmads


As I mentioned in a previous blog entry, I spent over 18 years in advertising.  In that time I learned many important things.  Most of which, I've already forgotten.  However, one truth has always stuck with me... "fake advertising is always easier (and more fun) to make than real advertising".

So with that in mind, I've decided to populate my blog with fake ads.  These ads are NOT for real businesses or products, so please don't be alarmed.  I'm just doing this for fun.  In addition to the ones I've completely made up, you'll find a few ACTUAL concepts I pitched to real bosses and clients (all of which died instant, ugly deaths).  Here's one for example...

this one actually came close to happening

Chances are I'll offend you with at least one (hopefully more) of these ads.  If so, I apologize in advance.  If not, I'll try harder.  I've got a few in the stable ready to go.  As I post new blog entries, I will try to replace the ads as well. 

Thanks again for your support.

1 comment: